Licensed Professional Counselor, Christian Counselor
Works with Adults, Singles, and Couples Specialty Issues: Single’s Issues, Adult Children of Alcoholics, Anxiety, Co-Dependency, Depression, Women’s Issues, Military Issues
Churchland /Western Branch and Newport News locations
- M.Ed..Ed,S. and Ed,D,The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA.
- BS St. Josephs College, Rensselaer
- 30 years as a professional counselor working in non-profit, government agencies and in private practice
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Virginia
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- Diplomate in American Association of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Nationally Board Certified Counselor NBCC
- Works with adults who wish to make or adapt to changes intheir life. Utilizing a team approach to accomplish the goals the client is seeking.
- Specialties are anxiety, depression, adults molested as children, and career change. Provides counseling for women working in ministry