Licensed Professional Counselor, Christian Counselor
Works with Children, Adolescents and Adults
Specialty Issues: ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Grief, Codependency, Woman's Issues, Adolescent Issues & Parenting
Virginia Beach location
- Liberty University, Bachelors degree in Psychology
- Liberty University, Masters degree in Counseling
- Crisis Line Volunteer & The Sexual Assault Response Program Volunteer – 2 years
- Professional Counselor Private Practice -3 years
- Active member of local Christian Church in Virginia Beach.
- Current youth leader & small groups leader,
- She has been active in youth and young adult ministry for over 9 years.
- She has been trained in therapy techniques for children, adolescents and adults, along with training in administering psychological assessments. She works with children age 5 and up using a variety of play therapy techniques and family counseling. In general, she is eclectic and uses the therapy approach that is most suited for the individual psychologically, along with spiritually. This may include family systems, cognitive/behavioral, Gestalt, psychodynamic, spiritual systems, solution based, or other techniques. The goal is to integrate spiritual principles within all therapy approaches. However, she does not use any therapy techniques that are contrary to the Word of God or His leading in an individual's life.