Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Forensic Psychologist, Christian Counselor
Works with Children, Adolescents, Adults, Couples, Families
Specialty Issues: Clinical and Forensic Assessment, ADHD, Child and Adult Anxiety, Depression, Family Violence, Divorce Issues, Parenting Expert Testimony, Theophostic Prayer Ministry
- West Virginia University BA - Psychology
- Rosemead School of Psychology (Biola University) MA - Psychology
- Biola University, Rosemead School of Psychology PsyD - Clinical Psychology
- I have in excess of 20 years of clinical experience working with adults, teens, couples and in psychological testing and forensic experience.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist VA #0810001993
- None, my wife tells me I do not write well. I believe her.
- Society for Personality Assessment Society of Forensic Psychology
- Member of local Christian congregation for the past 15 years,
- Taught Bible Study,
- Llead home Bible Study,
- Sing Bass in Church Choir.
- I teach discipleship and have counseled several pastors.
- I was raised in the Church, have half of an MDiv in my Graduate program, and consider myself a Biblicist in orientation. I am still learning.
- My therapy grows out of who I am and what I have learned in the past 40+ years. I take from God's truth, from my father's wisdom, what my wife has taught me over the years, what my children have taught me over the years, and integrate that with what I was taught in school and wisdom from many clients.